College of Adaptive Arts
We are Different. We are Able.
* Perception was further transformed this week with our Amazing First Annual CAA Art Faire, a Student Council Field Trip to the Tech Museum to meet the awesome youth of TeenForce/Silicon Valley Children’s Fund, and the Film Students trip to see a beautiful film with actors with Down syndrome at the Jewish Film Festival.
* #TransformingPerception this week in the community: Graduate Ballet troupe to perform Wednesday, November 8 at Chandler Tripp preschool at 10:45am.
* Program/Input Survey: Thank you to Mountain Mover board member, Toni Cook, for helping to create this survey: CAA Program Input Survey. We would be honored to have your thoughts and input as we continue growing this equitable higher educational model for adults with special needs.
* Save the Date: Fall Networking Lounge Night: Friday, November 17: Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner, 7:15 – 8:45pm, look for sign-ups at the site for bringing a dish. This is for currently registered students & their parents and prospective students who attend with their parent/guardian/decision maker.
* CAA Donors Rock: One of our most awesome donors who also came to play in our Golf Tournament is Hubert Gotuaco, who is a Gold Medal Olympian in bowling from the Phillipines. He has expressed interest in beginning a golf team at CAA!!! We are so deeply grateful to the growing community of local community leader donors – every little bit helps to grow this equitable educational model. #CAADonorsRock #
* The College of Adaptive Arts Student Council is collecting the following to sell at our next Student Council Gives Back event. If you can help please bring any donation items and give them to Danie Weaver. If you have any questions please contact Danie at danielle.weaver@
* Donation Items always accepted and used around the site: Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Chlorox Wipes, Paper goods such as paper plates and paper, napkins, Plastic Cuterly, Hand Sanitizer, Band Aids, Wide Ruled Lined Paper, Small Extension Cords, Post it Notes, K Cups Coffee
#WeAreSanJose #TransformingPerception #WeAreDifferentWeAreAble #CollegeofAdaptiveArts #BestCollegeEver
- Wednesday, November 8: CAA Graduate Ballet Dance Troup to Perform at Chandler Tripp Preschool, 10:45am
- Saturday, Nov 11: CAA Walking Team, 8:30 – 9:30am, Los Gatos Trail