College of Adaptive Arts
We are Different. We are Able.
* Update for Christmas in the Park Performance for Adaptive Guitar, Children’s Music Sing-Along, Concert Choir & Latizmo: New date isSaturday, December 16 from 12 – 1pm ahead of CAA’s Nutcracker performance at 1pm.
* Friday, December 8: All classes will end this day at 4pm to get ready for the Annual Holiday Concert Choir & Graduation Ceremony that night at 6pm at the Hoover Theatre. It’s a free event; we hope allFriday evening families can come out and support the graduates!
* Student Council Gives Back Saturday, Dec 2nd 1-3pm.
We are raising money for TeenForce, an organization which benefits foster youth in the Bay Area, we are raising money to benefit this wonderful organization. We are hoping to raise 500.00
Tickets are 10.00 per person at the door. We will be serving cookies, hot chocolate and apple cider. We are also selling DVDs, blu-ray, books, and various games.
* Student is collecting: DVDs, Video games, books, board and music cds, comic books. Please if you would like to donate items please turn them in to Danie Weaver by November 29th 2017.
* Student Council event Donated items needed: Plates, Napkins, Cookie trays, Gluten free cookies, Insulated Cups, Allergy friendly cookies, Plastic green or red table cloths, folding chairs, garbage bags.
* CAA Holiday Concert & Graduation Ceremony
Friday, December 8, 2017, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Historic Hoover Theatre
1635 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95126
Please join the College of Adaptive Arts in celebrating the talents and achievements of our students at CAA’s festive and heartwarming Holiday Concert & Graduation Ceremony from 6:00-7:00 pm followed by a reception from 7:00-7:30 pm.
The graduation ceremony will highlight students earning their undergraduate, graduate studies, and post-graduate studies diplomas. The holiday concert will feature uplifting and inspiring performances by CAA’s Concert Choir and guitarists.
Our distinguished guest speakers are CAA Board Member Joe Siecinski and CAA’s 2017 valedictorian – Jennifer Hall.
Parking is conveniently located in the Middle School outdoor parking lot. There are also public transit bus stops near the theatre.
Please email all questions to Katie Zeisl, CAA Director, School of Theatre & Special Events, at katie@collegeofadaptivearts
Please register by Friday, December 1st.
* CAA Donors Rock: CAA Salutes community leader #CSR Realty for being a steadfast leader and supporter of families with special needs. CAA received a grant last year from their CSR Cares Foundation. We are so deeply grateful to the growing community of local community leader donors – every little bit helps to grow this equitable educational model. #CAADonorsRock #WeAreDifferen
#WeAreSanJose #TransformingPerception #WeAreDifferentWeAreAble #CollegeofAdaptiveArts #BestCollegeEver
- Saturday, Dec 2: CAA Walking Team, 8:30 – 9:30am, Los Gatos Trail
- Saturday, Dec 2: Student Council Gives Back Cookies & Hot Cocoa Fundraiser, 1-3pm, CAA Site