* Winter Quarter, 2018 Registration is now open to Currently Enrolled Students!! Winter Quarter Schedule of Classes is Here – it will also be on our website later on this week. Registration to the general public begins December 19.
* All kinds of Crazy Awesome happening this week at #CollegeofAdaptiveArts!! Hope to see you out for each of these amazing events this week:
- Today, November 13: Monday Matters, 12:30 – 1:30pm, CAA Site.
- Thursday, November 16: Folklorico Dance Troupe, 7:30 – 9pm.
- Friday, November 17: Networking Lounge Night, Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner, 7:15 – 9pm, CAA Site.
- Saturday, November 18: Art of the Runway Workshop, 3 – 4:30pm, CAA Site.
The CAA Library Lecture Workshop Series presents Money Matters with William Fok on Monday, November 13, 2017 from 12:30 pm-1:30 pm at CAA. The CAA students and families will have a wonderful opportunity to learn how to manage finances and money in a fun and interactive way. This event will be led by finance and money expert, William Fok and is free of charge.
The CAA Library Lecture Workshop Series presents an exciting dance performance by the Raices de Mexico a Folklorio Dance Troupe on Thursday, November 16, 2016 from 7:30 pm-9:00 pm at CAA. Doors open at7:15 pm. The performance is free of charge. Please email your RSVP to Professor Katie at Katie@
Fall Networking Lounge Night: Friday, November 17: Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner, 7:15 – 8:45pm, Sign up now at the CAA site. We plan to have 40 – please bring a dish for about 10 – 12 which is healthy as possible – gluten free very welcomed. CAA will provide the drinks of hot cocoa & hot apple cider. This is for currently registered students & their parents and prospective students who attend with their parent/guardian/decision maker.
“Meet Renadda Wiggins, creator and founder of The Art of Runway.” Saturday, November 18th, 3:00-4:30 at CAA.” Goals of the Workshop Outlined Here.
* Student Council Gives Back Saturday, Dec 2nd 1-3pm.
We are raising money for TeenForce, an organization which benefits foster youth in the Bay Area, we are raising money to benefit this wonderful organization. We are hoping to raise 500.00
Tickets are 10.00 per person at the door. We will be serving cookies, hot chocolate and apple cider. We are also selling DVDs, blu-ray, books, and various games.
* Student is collecting: DVDs, Video games, books, board and music cds, comic books. Please if you would like to donate items please turn them in to Danie Weaver by November 29th 2017.
* Student Council event Donated items needed: Plates, Napkins, Cookie trays, Gluten free cookies, Insulated Cups, Allergy friendly cookies, Plastic green or red table cloths, folding chairs, garbage bags.
* CAA HOLIDAY CONCERT & GRADUATION CEREMONY
CAA Holiday Concert & Graduation Ceremony
Friday, December 8, 2017, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Historic Hoover Theatre
1635 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95126
Please join the College of Adaptive Arts in celebrating the talents and achievements of our students at CAA’s festive and heartwarming Holiday Concert & Graduation Ceremony from 6:00-7:00 pm followed by a reception from 7:00-7:30 pm.
The graduation ceremony will highlight students earning their undergraduate, graduate studies, and post-graduate studies diplomas. The holiday concert will feature uplifting and inspiring performances by CAA’s Concert Choir and guitarists.
Our distinguished guest speakers are CAA Board Member Joe Siecinski and CAA’s 2017 valedictorian – Jennifer Hall.
Parking is conveniently located in the Middle School outdoor parking lot. There are also public transit bus stops near the theatre.
Please email all questions to Katie Zeisl, CAA Director, School of Theatre & Special Events, at katie@
Please register by Friday, December 1st.