College of Adaptive Arts
Last Week of Spring Quarter, 2017
We are Different. We are Able.
* Please enjoy College of Adaptive Arts White Board Animation Video to pitch to the Bay Area Community our need to align with an institution of higher education so that this educational model can continue to scale to empower more special needs adults to become Successful Contributing Citizens.
* It is with great honor to announce that College of Adaptive Arts was selected as the Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce’s first Fund-a-Need Benefit Charity. Nationally-reknowned comedian & anti-bullying speaker Michael Pritchard will be the keynote speaker. https://pyramid.splashthat.com
*This: We Are Different. We Are Able Community Celebration at San Pedro Market Square. All 7 CAA Touring Troupes are invited to come out and perform between the hours of . Look for more detailed information forthcoming.
* Temporary 1401 Parking Updates: Here’s an update from the Property Manager regarding temporary parking changes for the rest of the CAA Spring Quarter: Beginning , the driveway from Parkmoor Ave to the rear parking lot will be closed for construction. This means your staff, clients and families will not be able to drive through from Parkmoor to the rear parking lot, instead they will have to enter from Harmon Court. The attached diagram should help make this clear. During this project it will also be OK to park in the lot adjacent to the 570 Meridian building. We believe this work will last about 3-weeks.
* Tuition/Registration Detailed information: For help registering for classes in the ProClass system, please email Pamela Lindsay firstname.lastname@example.org
* Summer Musical Theatre, Bye Bye Birdie, https://donate.collegeofadapti
* Summer Musical Theatre, Bye Bye Birdie, https://donate.collegeofadapt
* Summer Quarter Registration Information: Currently enrolled students have first priority in registering until Summer QuarterCourse Offerings. Regional Center Students need to get POS Approval before the Summer Quarter begins. Summer Quarter begins – lots of great new selection of classes!
* Donations Always Dearly Appreciated: Fresh Fruit Platters, Veggie Trays, Flats of Water [For 6/2 Networking Lounge Night], Printer Paper, Paper Towels, Wet Wipes (For Art Classes), Dixie Cups, Dry Erase Markers, Tissues, Toilet Paper, K-Cups, Hand Sanitizer, Clorox Wipes.
* I Scream, You Scream, Student Council Gives Back.
Do You like Ice Cream? Do You like Nostalgia movies from the 90’s? Come on down to CAA and enjoy some Ice Cream and support our Student Council. This is the first event of Student Council Gives Back where we will raise money for the Theatre Department. Our goal is to raise 150.00. Parent/CareProvider support is requested for help/coordination that day.
Admission is $8.00, for Create-your -own Ice Cream Sundaes and a 90’s classic the Addams Family.
Where: CAA 1401 Parkmoor Ave Suite 260 San Jose CA 95126
When: August 5th 1-330pm.
Cash at the door or RSVP at https://donate.collegeofadapti
* Volunteers???? Know someone who needs service hours? Please direct them to the new email specifiy for volunteers.
Professor Isabella was not able to teach Latizmo this past Friday, but her students were natural leaders and taught each other with the choreography with patience, patience and perseverence. #CollegeofAdaptiveArts #WeAreDifferentWeAreAble #SuccessfulContributingCitizens #BestCollegeEver
This Week at CAA
- : Cheersquad to perform at Chandler Tripp Special Needs Preschool.
- : School of Dance Spring Dance Recital, , CAA Site
- : We Are Different We Are Able Community Festival, San Pedro Market Square, .
- CAA Walking Team, , Los Gatos Creek Trail.