College of Adaptive Arts
Happy Memorial Day
We are Different. We are Able.
* On behalf of the entire College of Adaptive Arts Mountain Movers Family, we salute the veterans on this day who gave their lives so that we can live in freedom.
* It is with great honor to announce that College of Adaptive Arts was selected as the Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce’s first Fund-a-Need Benefit Charity. Nationally-reknowned comedian & anti-bullying speaker Michael Pritchard will be the keynote speaker. https://pyramid.splashthat.com
* Temporary 1401 Parking Updates: Here’s an update from the Property Manager regarding temporary parking changes for the rest of the CAA Spring Quarter: Beginning , the driveway from Parkmoor Ave to the rear parking lot will be closed for construction. This means your staff, clients and families will not be able to drive through from Parkmoor to the rear parking lot, instead they will have to enter from Harmon Court. The attached diagram should help make this clear. During this project it will also be OK to park in the lot adjacent to the 570 Meridian building. We believe this work will last about 3-weeks.
* Potential Community Performances in the am for this at the SCCOE Preschool at 780 Thornton Way: Look for more information forthcoming this week.
* Networking Lounge Night: This: Rock n Roll Tribute Night for Students & New Directions Travel Presentation for Parents. Time: . Updated policies: Networking lounge night will now happen once a quarter. It is only for currently registered students and prospective students who attend with a parent or decision maker. Please plan to eat dinner ahead of time; fresh veggies, fruit & water will be served from each lounge night. Students: Wear your favorite rock band t-shirt – will be a karoke/microphone tribute night. Cost: $5 or a donation for the homeless.
* Tuition/Registration Detailed information: For help registering for classes in the ProClass system, please email Pamela Lindsay firstname.lastname@example.org
* Summer Musical Theatre, Bye Bye Birdie, https://donate.collegeofadapti
* Summer Musical Theatre, Bye Bye Birdie, https://donate.collegeofadapt
* Summer Quarter Registration Information: Currently enrolled students have first priority in registering until Summer QuarterCourse Offerings. Regional Center Students need to get POS Approval before the Summer Quarter begins. Summer Quarter begins – lots of great new selection of classes!
* Donations Always Dearly Appreciated: Fresh Fruit Platters, Veggie Trays, Flats of Water [For 6/2 Networking Lounge Night], Printer Paper, Paper Towels, Wet Wipes (For Art Classes), Dixie Cups, Dry Erase Markers, Tissues, Toilet Paper, K-Cups, Hand Sanitizer, Clorox Wipes.
* All CAA Touring Troupes Community Performance:: : We Are Different We Are Able Community Showcase. San Pedro Market Square Farmer’s Market Area, more detailed information forthcoming.
Introducing CAA’s Updated Mission Statement:
College of Adaptive Arts provides an equitable collegiate experience to adults with special needs whom historically have not had access to college education.
- Monday, May 29: No CAA Classes: Memorial Day
- : Potential Performance in the a.m. at SCCOE Preschool Location at 780 Thornton Way – more detailed information forthcoming
- : Networking Lounge Night: New Directions Special Needs Travel Vendor Presentation & Favorite Rock Band Tribute Night, , CAA Site
- CAA Walking Team, , Los Gatos Creek Trail.