* This Friday Night, March 9 – 7:15 – 8:45: Winter Quarter Networking Lounge Nights Bingo Night. Healthy snack, 7:15 – 7:45; Bingo for Students from 7:45 – 8:45; Parent Education Component from 7:45 – 8:45pm: Person-Centered Planning by Trudy Grable of Parents Helping Parents. If you could donate a flat of water or a healthy snack for the evening, please email Lilian Holmes at email@example.com (updated email :). These Quarterly Lounge Nights are intended for currently registered students or new prospective students who attend with their parents or guardians.
* Here’s the updated Spring Quarter Schedule of Course Offerings. Registration is open now to currently registered students; open registration begins on Monday, March 19. Spring Quarter begins on Monday, April 2nd. ProClass balances will be zeroed out this week – financial records are kept indepedent of the ProClass portal, so please disregard these and reach out to DeAnna directly to inquire on any outstanding tuition balance:deanna@collegeofadaptivearts.
* Weekly Tour for Community Members & Prospective Students: Friday, March 3 from 1-2pm – each Friday that CAA classes are in action.
* Seeking toilet paper rolls: One of our Art Professors, Marilynn Host, is in need of 200+ toilet paper rolls. If you could save yours and bring them into the site, we’d be much obliged.
*Donated items around the site always dearly appreciated: toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, clorox wipes, paper plates, plastic table clothes, printer paper, coffee.
*If you missed the Publishing workshop but still want to buy one of Denae Prosser’s books. Let professor Danie Weaver know. Books are 25.00
* Here are the entire 2018 Quarter Dates & New Student Registration Procedures for your reference & information to send to your Regional Center Service Coordinator.
* CAA Updated CAA Important Information Sheet: Please look for a neon orange hard copy sheet being sent home this week if you did not recieve it last week.
CAA Absence Report Line: 408-538-3809
Regional Center Vendor Code: ZS0975
Weekly Updates: An email comes out each Monday morning with the latest information happening that week at the college. It is transferred to the Latest News section on the website by Monday evening. Emailinfo@collegeofadaptivearts.org if you want your email on the Weekly Updates email list.
In Case of Emergency Out-of-Town Contacts (if Bay Area Communication is out):
CeCe Carlson (Pam’s mom in AZ): 408-892-2540 – cell
Bev Prosser (Danie’s mom in San Diego): 408-483-5604
Jill Ellenberger (DeAnna’s Mom in Indiana): 260-273-2480
Bathroom Request: If it all possible you can use the non-accessible stalls if you don’t have particular needs, that would be dearly appreciated. CAA staff is taking on making sure the stalls are stocked with toilet paper throughout the day.
2018 Quarter Dates:
Winter Quarter: January 8 – March 16;
Mid-Quarter Break [NO CLASSES]: February 12- 16, 2018
Spring Quarter: April 2 – June 8;
Mid-Quarter Break [NO CLASSES]: May 7 – 11, 2018
Summer Quarter: July 9 – September 14;
Mid-Quarter Break [NO CLASSES]: Aug 13 – 17, 2018
Fall Quarter:October 1 – December 14;
Mid-Quarter Break [NO CLASSES]: October 29 – Nov 2;
Thanksgiving Break Week [NO CLASSES]: Nov. 19 – 12, 2018
/workout-for-charityhttps://bootcampinsanjose.com/boot-camp-workouts/ *Parent Advisory Council Quarterly Meeting: Saturday, March 17, 12:30 – 2pm at the CAA site. We welcome and encourage all feedback form the community to help continue to grow this collegiate model thoughtfully, mindfully and strategically.