* Fused glass workshop with Mary Feisbusch today at the CAA site from 12:30 – 2pm – free and open to the public.
* This Friday, Feb. 9th the Latizmo Dream Team will be performing at the Tim Tebow Night to Shine Prom. Any student who wants to attend the prom will have an excused absence; CAA will still be holding classes this evening.
* Seeking toilet paper rolls: One of our Art Professors, Marilynn Host, is in need of 200+ toilet paper rolls. If you could save yours and bring them into the site, we’d be much obliged.
* This week begins Week 5 of the Winter Quarter, 2018. Classes are officially closed for the remainder of the quarter. Mid-Quarter Break will be the week of February 12 – 16, with no classes happening. The end of the Winter Quarter is Friday, March 16. Past tuition is due now.
* Here are the entire 2018 Quarter Dates & New Student Registration Procedures for your reference & information to send to your Regional Center service coordinator.
*Tuesday, February 13th: School of Communications VOICES 2nd Annual Showcase: from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm, Historic Corinthian Grand Ballroom in Downtown San Jose on the 3rd floor inside the Decathlon and Olympia Rooms: The CAA Communications Students will will perform individual poetry pieces, spoken word pieces, speeches, and original works. This event is free to attend. Advanced registration through the CAA website appreciated. The registration link is https://donate.collegeofada
* CAA Gaming Team coming soon!!! The Directors of Science and Technology and TV/Film have joined forces, and are begininng a CAA Gaming Team for currently registered students and professors. Detailed information forthcoming shortly.
* New Digital Media Lab thank to the #Rotary Foundation of San Jose. We have a new Digital Media lab for our classes in Art, Music, Communications, Library Arts, and more! The Media Lab will be ready in the near future for instruction and access to CAA families.
* In Case of Emergency Neon Flyers – pick one up this week. Please have your student pick up a neon paper with pertinent In Case of Emergency Information – please plan to place it somewhere salient and accessible, such as a refrigerator or inside kitchen cabinet. Here is a Soft Copy of Emergency Information if you’d like to download; out of area numbers who will serve as dispatch in case our local communications go down include:
- CeCe Carlson (Pam’s mom in AZ): 408-892-2540 – cell
- Bev Prosser (Danie’s mom in San Diego): 408-483-5604 – cell
- Jill Ellenberger (DeAnna’s Mom in Indiana): 260-273-2480 – cell