* This is mid-quarter break of the Winter Quarter: No CAA classes are happening this week, but lots of stimulating activities in the community to continue to #TransformPerception. Classes resume Monday, Feb 19 – the start of Week 6 of the 9-week Winter Quarter of classes.
* Monday, Feb 12 (Today): CAA Cheer Squad to perform at Hester School, 12:45pm. Email/PM Janet Heathcote, email@example.com
*Tuesday, February 13th: School of Communications VOICES 2nd Annual Showcase: from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm, Historic Corinthian Grand Ballroom in Downtown San Jose on the 3rd floor inside the Decathlon and Olympia Rooms: The CAA Communications Students will will perform individual poetry pieces, spoken word pieces, speeches, and original works. This event is free to attend. Advanced registration through the CAA website appreciated. The registration link is https://donate.collegeofada
* Thursday, Feb 15: Publishing workshop led by CAA Graduate Student & Distance Learner, Denae Prosser, 2-3:30. Denae has had 2 graphic novels published on Amazon.
* Seeking toilet paper rolls: One of our Art Professors, Marilynn Host, is in need of 200+ toilet paper rolls. If you could save yours and bring them into the site, we’d be much obliged.
* Here are the entire 2018 Quarter Dates & New Student Registration Procedures for your reference & information to send to your Regional Center service coordinator.
* In Case of Emergency Neon Flyers – pick one up this week. Please have your student pick up a neon paper with pertinent In Case of Emergency Information – please plan to place it somewhere salient and accessible, such as a refrigerator or inside kitchen cabinet. Here is a Soft Copy of Emergency Information if you’d like to download; out of area numbers who will serve as dispatch in case our local communications go down include:
- CeCe Carlson (Pam’s mom in AZ): 408-892-2540 – cell
- Bev Prosser (Danie’s mom in San Diego): 408-483-5604 – cell
- Jill Ellenberger (DeAnna’s Mom in Indiana): 260-273-2480 – cell