* Winter Quarter Begins Today: Monday, January 7. The College of Adaptive Arts Mountain Movers Family looks forward to a creating a rich and engaging collegiate environment of adults of all abilities to become Successful Contributing Citizens through focusing on their authentic abilities.#CAA10YearsStrong in 2019!
* Winter Quarter 2019 Registration is Open for the Next Two Weeks: Add/Drop Window ends on Friday, January 14. Updated Winter Quarter Schedule Here. 47 Distinct Learning Experiences Offered Each Week. If using SARC, verification of initial communication with the Service Coordinators needs to happen within 1 week of registration or students move to the Wait List until communication has been confirmed. Please forward email communication to CAA Student Registrar, Katie Zeisl:katie@collegeofadaptivearts.
* Here are the Updated Steps to Registration. Latest Update: if using Regional Center funding, the CAA Bursar needs to receive a receipt of contact to begin POS processing with the Service Coordinator within 1 week of registration or students move to the Wait List for all classes. Students may not begin the new quarter if on the Wait List. All that is needed is confirmation via email the contact has been initiated to process the quarterly POS.
* ABC7 Bay Area LIFE: First of 4 Segments in 2019 Celebrating #CAA10YearsStrong: The first segment will air this Sunday, January 13 at 6:30pm and will repeat Saturday, January 29 at 9:30pm.
* Today: Monday, January 7: County Board Supervisor-Elect Susan Ellenberg has selected CAA Valedictorian Robert Tafoya to lead the Pledge of Allegiance at the Swearing in Ceremony at 5:30pm at the County Government Center on 70 W. Hedding Ave, 95110. Please feel free to come out and support Robert and the community on this momentous occasion.
* Look for a Bowling Team Kickoff Party to happen after the first of the year as CAA launches a new Bowling Team to commence at the start of the Winter Quarter, 2019.
* Top Ten Lists: Send your Favorite Top Ten Reasons you Love CAA tojanet@collegeofadaptivearts.
* Weekly Tours happen each Friday from 1-2 when school is in session. Please plan to schedule a Weekly Tour of the College each Friday school is in session to learn more about this lifelong, equitable collegiate model for special needs adults.
* Donated Item always appreciated: Paper Towels, Tissues, Dixie Cups, Plastic Utensils, Paper Plates, Coffee, Granola Bars, Clorox Wipes, Baby Wipes, Low Odor Dry Erase Markers, Paper Folders. 🙂
* Labeling Items & Checking Lost & Found: It’s a wonderful idea to label all items brought to the site as more and more students are embracing this lifelong learning model. Also, be sure to check the Lost and Found basket located in the corner of the lobby next to the merchandise shelves.
Looking Ahead on the CAA Calendar (Complete list on the Community Calendar of the CAA Website Homepage: