Friday night a Practice of Mindfulness and Gratitude class from 6-7 pm welcomes & encourages parents and care providers to participate alongside their students.
Combined Summer Musical Theatre Saturday Practice: This Saturday, January 18, 1:30 – 4 pm: This is one out of four rehearsals where the Tuesday Graduate Musical Theatre 1 Class and the Friday Graduate Musical Theatre 2 Class will have an opportunity to do a rehearsal of the whole show with the entire cast.
School of Communications Annual Showcase: Partnerships: Saturday, February 15, 6-8 pm – doors open at 5:30 pm. Campbell Church of Christ., 1075 W. Campbell Ave., 95008 – Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 at the door – purchase tickets at www.collegeofadaptivearts.
* New CAA Merchandise:
- Art Card Packs of 8: $20
- CAA Black Beanies: $20
- CAA Red Blanket Throw: $40
- Coming Soon: New CAA Cardinal Socks 🙂
* Weekly Updates Monday morning emails are now going to be coordinated through Anthony Nguyen, CAA Social Media & Communications Lead. These messages will be copied to CAA’s website on Monday as well. Weekly community performances will be updated and posted to CAA’s Community Calendar on the Homepage.
*New Winter Activity: CAA Gaming Team has now officially begun! For this first Winter season, we’re starting with a specific invite-only for students who have demonstrated a passion for gaming and good sportsmanship. The team will meet twice a month – the fee for the season is $50. If you’d like your student to be considered for this team, please email Gaming Team Coaches Matt Lindsay, matt.lindsay@
* The Regional Center Leadership has recently approved 10-Week Quarters for 2020 + a 2 times/year POS request vs. the current 4 times/year system. This means the first 2020 POS will include Winter and Spring Quarters 2020; the second POS for the year will encompass Summer & Fall Quarters.
Full 2020 Quarter Dates Below:
• Winter Quarter: Monday, Jan. 6 – Friday, March 20 – Mid-Quarter break: 2/10- 2/14
• Spring Quarter: Monday, April 6 – Friday, June 19 – Mid- Quarter break: 5/11 – 5/15
• Summer Quarter: Monday, July 6 – Friday, September 18 – Mid-quarter break: 8/10 – 8/14
• Fall Quarter: Monday, September 28 – Friday, December 18 – Mid-quarter break: 10/26 – 10/30 & Thanksgiving break: 11/23 – 11/27
* Please enjoy CAA’s latest blog: Why We Give, by John O’Farrell & Gloria Principe, Longstanding School Underwriters of for the School of Theatre: http://www.
* Wish List of Donations to College of Adaptive Arts Always Sincerely Appreciated:
Tissues, Batteries All types, Granola Bars for Staff, Printer paper, Dry erase markers low odor, Purell hand sanitizer, Baby Wipes (For Art Classes), Paper Folders, Paper Towels