* The students of the School of Communications proudly invite you to attend their 3rd Annual Showcase Night entitled Metamorphasis on Saturday, February 16 at the Campbell Church of Christ, 1075 W. Campbell Ave., from 6-8pm. It’s going to be a powerful and transformative evening celebrating the artistic abilities of spoken word and sign. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door:
* Professional Headshot New Date Forthcoming Shortly: Here’s the Smugmug link of Josh’s first round of headshots:
* Digital Media Lab Welcomes New Patrons: The College of Adaptive Arts Digital Media Lab is now open to all students and community members to access and learn, thanks to a generous grant from the Rotary Club of San Jose Foundation.
* Top Ten Lists: Send your Favorite Top Ten Reasons you Love CAA tojanet@collegeofadaptivearts.
* Weekly Tours happen each Friday from 1-2 when school is in session. Please plan to schedule a Weekly Tour of the College each Friday school is in session to learn more about this lifelong, equitable collegiate model for special needs adults.
* Donated Item always appreciated: Paper Towels, Tissues, Dixie Cups, Plastic Utensils, Paper Plates, Coffee, Granola Bars, Clorox Wipes, Baby Wipes, Low Odor Dry Erase Markers, Paper Folders. 🙂
* Labeling Items & Checking Lost & Found: It’s a wonderful idea to label all items brought to the site as more and more students are embracing this lifelong learning model. Also, be sure to check the Lost and Found basket located in the corner of the lobby next to the merchandise shelves.
- Monday, February 11 – Friday, February 15: CAA Mid-Quarter Break, NO CAA CLASSES HAPPENING ALL WEEK
- Sat. February 16, 6 pm – 8 pm: CAA Annual Communications Showcase, 1075 W Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008, USA (map)
- Sunday, April 28, Graduate Dancers & Latizmo Dream Team to perform at sjDANCEco Festival at Santana Row – details forthcoming.
- Monday, May 13: CAA Giving Luncheon at Scott’s Seafood, 11:30 – 12:55 pm.
- Thursday, October 10: CAA 10 Year Celebration Gala, Saratoga Springs, 5 – 10:10 pm