* One more week of Open Enrollment for New Prospective Students: The Add/Drop window will close this Friday, April 12 to maintain the integrity of course instruction for the rest of the Spring Quarter. Here’s the updated Spring Quarter of Classes; Registration information is found under the Student Tab at the CAA website.
* Seeking CAA Student Headshots: After complete enrollment is tallied on Friday, April 12, we will be creating a new Wall of Fame pop-up for all new students and staff who have joined the CAA family this past year. If you have a favorite shot you’d like to use in the pop-up, please email it to DeAnna firstname.lastname@example.org
* Registration now open for CAA’s Visionary Luncheon. Monday, May 13 at Scott’s Seafood from 11:30 am – 12:55 pm sharp. Hear the inspirational words of CAA graduate student Oliver Motiee, first CAA actor to be cast in a feature film on the silver screen. Here’s the Link to Register.
* Transforming Perception in the Community This Week:
* CAA had recently signed up its 25th new monthly recurring donor: We are seeking 100 new donors in 2019 by 10/10 at 10:10 pm. If you’d like to sign up to be a recurring donor and help Move the Mountain for special needs adults hungry to continue learning and becoming successful contributing citizens, you can sign up here. CAA will send you a super-fun prize in the mail to everyone who becomes a monthly recurring donor. #CAA10YearsStrong #WeAreDifferentWeAreAble #WeAreSanJose #
* New CAA Classroom Tables, Chairs, & Digital Informational Screens for the lobby forthcoming shortly thanks to a generous grant from the Rotary Club of San Jose Silicon Valley Foundation. Please consider having your student write the leadership of this Rotary Club a thank you card – we’ll be receiving the check this Friday at their weekly meeting.
* Professor Jay Torres’ company Hip Hop Productions is hosting a Prom this Saturday evening from 5-9pm at 30 Kirk Ave. Tickets are $30. Please reach out directly to email@example.com for more information.
* Weekly Tours happen each Friday from 1-2 when school is in session. Please plan to schedule a Weekly Tour of the College each Friday school is in session to learn more about this lifelong, equitable collegiate model for special needs adults.
* Donated Item always appreciated: Dixie Cups, Kcups of Coffee, Non-Latex Gloves, Flashlights, Dry erase markers. Snacks for the Staff, Paper towels, Paper plates, Tissues, Water bottles for staff, Printer Paper, Clorox wipes, Baby Wipes, Purell sanitizer
* Labeling Items & Checking Lost & Found: It’s a wonderful idea to label all items brought to the site as more and more students are embracing this lifelong learning model. Also, be sure to check the Lost and Found basket located in the corner of the lobby next to the merchandise shelves.
Looking Ahead on the CAA Calendar (Complete list on the Community Calendar of the CAA Website Homepage: