* This Thursday, October 10 Epic 10-Year Anniversary Party at Saratoga Springs – now open for registration. 5 pm – 10:10 pm; CAA will shut down school this day at 2:30 pm [NO CAA CLASSES WILL BE HAPPENING ON THURSDAY AFTER 2:30 PM:
TRANSFORMING PERCEPTION THIS WEEK IN THE COMMUNITY
* Tuesday, Oct 8: 7pm Runway of Dreams Practice, CAA Site
* Wednesday, Oct. 9: Heroes Dance & Children’s Music Sing Along Troupe to perform at Chandler Tripp Preschool, 780 Thornton Way, San Jose 95128, 10:45 am – 12:15 pm.
* Thursday, Oct 10: 10.10 Epic Party, Saratoga Springs, 22801 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070
* Saturday, Oct 12: CAA Walking Team to Walk in Walk to End Alzheimer’s Walk, 9am, Arena Green, N. Autumn St., San Jose 95113
* Saturday, Oct 12: Latizmo Dancers to perform at Pumpkins in the Park, 12:30 – 1:15, Children’s Discovery Museum Meadow
* Next Monday, October 14: Sound Meditation Library Lecture Series Workshop, CAA Site, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, by the renowned Rebecca Wang, who travels the world learn and teaching the art of sound meditation. Email Professor Katie Zeisl at Katie@collegeofadaptivearts.
* CAA Parent Volunteer Moira Brown has secured us seats for the San Jose Opera Performances – please email Moira if interested in tickets: email@example.com
You are confirmed for 10 seats at the following:
Thursday, Nov. 14, 7:30 pm dress rehearsal – Hansel and Gretel
Thursday, Feb. 13, 7:30 pm dress rehearsal – Il trovatore
Thursday, April 16, 7:30 pm dress rehearsal – The Magic Flute.
* 106 MONTHLY RECURRING DONORS & COUNTING!!!! Professor De is getting an I CAA tattoo on Facebook Live! Still, time to sign up to become a monthly recurring donor before 10.10 at 10:10 pm Here’s the link to sign up as a Monthly Recurring Donor.
* Please enjoy the magical memories from the 2019 CAA Golf Classic Day through the exquisite photos from Dan Power of Sound + Vision, Inc.: https://collegeofadaptivearts.
* On behalf of the entire Team of College of Adaptive Arts Mountain Movers, we extend to you our deepest gratitude of thanks for supporting the CAA college students’ quest to find a permanent home. We’ve raised $67,691.40 of our $75,000 goal to date – if you know of others in your networks that would like to support this cause but couldn’t make it out, Here’s the Golf Classic Donation Link.
*Buckle Your Seatbelts [UPDATED FROM LAST WEEK]: CAA is Transforming Perception in the Community this Fall Quarter:
10/10 Ten Year Anniversary! Saratoga Springs
10/12 Latizmo Dancers Pumpkins in the Park 12:30-1:10
10/19 4:00-5:00 pm Grad, Belly Dancers & Cheer @Oktoberfest
10/20- 3:30-4:30 pm Latizmo Dancers @Campbell’s Oktoberfest
10/21- Grad Dance @Hester 12:30-2:00pm
10/26- Cheer & Dancers Making Strides
10/28- Choreography Class Open Mind School 11:00-12:00
11/4- Choreography Class Open Mind School 11:00-12:00
11/4- Belly Dancers @Hester 12:30-2:00 pm
11/18- Thanksgiving Dance Party: All CAA Dancers @Hester 12:30-2:00 pm
11/24 Nutcracker Workshop @San Francisco Ballet
11/30 Tree Decorating Party Christmas in the Park 1:00-2:00 pm
11/30 CAA Talent Showcase Christmas in the Park 3:00-4:00 pm
11/30- All Dancers Christmas in the Park 4:00-6:00 pm
12/2— Grad Dance @Hester 12:30-2:00 pm
12/14- Nutcracker Dancers @Christmas in the Park
12/16- Grad Dance /Nutcracker @Hester 12:30-2:00pm @Hester 12:30-2:00pm
12/20 Nutcracker /Los Gatos Ballet
12/21 Nutcracker /Los Gatos Ballet
12/22 Nutcracker /Los Gatos Ballet
12/22 Nutcracker Dancers Christmas in the Park 6:00-7:00 pm
12/24- Grad Dancers Hammer Theatre Center/The New Ballet Nutcracker
1/27-Grad Dance @Hester 12:30-2:00 pm
2/8- All Dancers Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose
2/10- Valentine’s Dance Party: All CAA Dancers @Hester 12:30-2:00pm
2/24- Belly Dancers @Hester 12:30-2:00 pm
3/9-Grad Dance @Hester 12:30-2:00 pm
4/6- Heroes Outreach/Latizmo @Hester 12:30-2:00pm
4/20-Grad Dance @Hester 12:30-2:00pm
5/4-Grad Dance @Hester 12:30-2:00 pm
5/9- Runway of Dreams
5/18- Grad Dance @Hester 12:30-2:00pm
* Please enjoy our newest College of Adaptive Arts 10 Year Anniversary White Board Animation video about its growth over the past 10 years and the vision to take this collegiate model nationwide for adults hungry to continue to learn and flourish.