* Spring Quarter 2018 Begins Today!! On behalf of the entire College of Adaptive Arts Mountain Movers Family, we welcome new and returning families and students to this lifelong collegiate model of equitable education for adults with special needs.
*Thank you so very much for all of the parents and careproviders who came out on 3/17 for the Quarterly Parent Advisory Council meeting. Here are the Meeting Minutes.
* Today at 1:30pm we will be having a Library Lecture series on advocacy within the political system.
* Here’s the updated Spring Quarter Schedule of Course Offerings. Registration is open now to currently registered students; The next 2 weeks is the add/drop period for student registration.
* Here are the entire 2018 Quarter Dates & New Student Registration Procedures for your reference & information to send to your Regional Center Service Coordinator.
* CAA Updated CAA Important Information Sheet: Please look for a neon orange hard copy sheet being sent home this week if you did not recieve it last week.
CAA Absence Report Line: 408-538-3809
Regional Center Vendor Code: ZS0975
Weekly Updates: An email comes out each Monday morning with the latest information happening that week at the college. It is transferred to the Latest News section on the website by Monday evening. Emailinfo@collegeofadaptivearts.org if you want your email on the Weekly Updates email list.
In Case of Emergency Out-of-Town Contacts (if Bay Area Communication is out):
CeCe Carlson (Pam’s mom in AZ): 408-892-2540 – cell
Bev Prosser (Danie’s mom in San Diego): 408-483-5604
Jill Ellenberger (DeAnna’s Mom in Indiana): 260-273-2480
Bathroom Request: If it all possible you can use the non-accessible stalls if you don’t have particular needs, that would be dearly appreciated. CAA staff is taking on making sure the stalls are stocked with toilet paper throughout the day.
2018 Quarter Dates for Reference:
Spring Quarter: April 2 – June 8;
Mid-Quarter Break [NO CLASSES]: May 7 – 11, 2018
Summer Quarter: July 9 – September 14;
Mid-Quarter Break [NO CLASSES]: Aug 13 – 17, 2018
Fall Quarter:October 1 – December 14;
Mid-Quarter Break [NO CLASSES]: October 29 – Nov 2;
Thanksgiving Break Week [NO CLASSES]: Nov. 19 – 12, 2018
* Monday, May 7: CAA Giving Luncheon at Scott’s Seafood, 11:45 – 12:55pm.